- Cookies: cookies are text files (letters and/or numbers) that contain information that is stored on a User’s computer or mobile device each time the User visits a website through a browser or web app. Upon subsequent visits, the browser sends cookies to the website that generated them. Cookies are stored either for a limited period of time for a specific site (i.e. session cookies), or for a longer period of time regardless of browsing time (i.e. persistent cookies).
- Events: events or exhibitions organized by Kheperer or to which Kheperer participates for promoting the Products and/or its trademark and/or commercial image.
- Form: contact form available on the Website for sending requests by the Users to Kheperer
- GDPR: Regulation EU No. 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016.
- Personal Data: any information that directly or indirectly concerns an identified or identifiable natural person such as the person’s name, identification number, location data, online identifiers, or factors of the person’s physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
- Processing: any operation or set of operations concerning Personal Data, including, by way of example, the collection, organisation, structuring, storage, modification, extraction, consultation, use, circulation, interconnection, limitation, erasure and destruction of the Personal Data.
- Users: users of the Site.
- Website: this website.
2. Data Controller
The Data Controller is Kheperer S.r.l., VAT No. IT 02942240355 e Registration to the Companies House of Reggio Emilia No. REA RE – 326783, with registered office in via Gian Battista Venturi 100, Bibbiano (RE), 42021.
Any requests by the Users concerning the Processing carried out by Kheperer as the data controller (including if Users wish to exercise their rights as per point 8 below) shall be addressed to Kheperer via mail, sent to its registered office, or via e-mail, sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Purposes and legal basis of the Processing
Kheperer collects and uses Users’ Personal Data for the following purposes:
4. Personal Data modalities of collection
Kheperer collects Personal Data as follows:
Personal Data provided on the Website by the Users: these Personal Data are provided by the Users, for example, by filling in the Form;
Personal Data collected during the Events: these Personal Data are provided by the Users during the Events;
5. Categories of recipients of Personal Data
Personal Data are processed by Kheperer and/or by third parties, selected based on their reliability and expertise, to which the Personal Data could be provided as necessary or appropriate, as long as they operate within Italy and the European Union. Users’ Personal Data could be processed by, and/or provided to
- a) employees and/or staff of Kheperer;
- b) third-parties providers of services necessary for the proper functioning of the Website (e.g. companies that offer web hosting services);
- c) third-party providers of browsing data analysis concerning the Website (Google Analytics);
- d) companies of the group of companies of which Kheperer is member
- e) subject to the optional consent of the User, third-party providers of automated newsletter services and/or commercial communications, and of services involving marketing, promotion, and analysis of habits and consumer choices.
6. Period of storage of the Personal Data (or criteria for determining such period)
Kheperer will keep Personal Data for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the Personal Data were collected, as per point 3 above. Without prejudice to User’s exercise of their right to withdraw their consent as per point 8 letter a) below or their right to object as per point 8 letter f) below, Kheperer will keep Personal Data as follows
- b) Personal Data for managing the contact, quotation and assistance request: for the purpose under point 3 letters b) and c), for a period of 24 months from the receipt of the request sent by the User by filling in the Form or starting the Live Chat Service and/or spontaneously communicated by the User to Kheperer by e-mail or offline means. By way of exception from this term, in case of a complaint or a claim the User’s Personal Data will be kept for the period referred to in the following letter e);
- c) Personal Data for commercial communications: for the purposes under point 3 letter d), for a period of 24 months after the User’s last interaction with Kheperer, suitable to demonstrate an interest in receiving marketing communications concerning Kheperer , including the collection of consent, the opening of a newsletter, the purchase of a Product and/or the participation to Events;
- d) Personal Data for improving the Website: for the purposes under point 3 letters e) and f), for a period of 24 months after the User’s last browsing on the Website;
- e) in any case, Kheperer is authorized to keep, in whole or in part, Personal Data for a maximum of 10 years from when they are collected, limited to the information necessary to comply with legal obligations and allow Kheperer to ascertain, exercise and defend its rights in court or before any other competent authority.
Once these terms expired, Kheperer will automatically erase the Personal Data collected or transform them into an irreversibly anonymous form.
7. Transfer of Personal Data outside of the EEA (including the EU)
8. Rights of the User
- a) with reference to Processing under point 3 letters b) and d), withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of prior Processing, by sending an email to Kheperer or by opting out of Kheperer commercial and marketing communications (Article 7 of the GDPR);
- b) ask Kheperer for access to the Personal Data and information regarding the Processing, as well as request an electronic copy, unless otherwise specifically requested by the User (Article 15 of the GDPR);
- c) request the rectification of the Personal Data and/or have it completed without undue delay (Article 16 of the GDPR);
- d) request, for specific reasons (e.g. unlawful processing, withdrawal of consent, non-existence of the purpose for processing), the erasure of the Personal Data without undue delay (Article 17 of the GDPR);
- e) in certain circumstances (e.g. inaccurate Personal Data, unlawful processing, exercise of a right before court) request that the Processing be restricted (Article 18 of the GDPR);
- f) with reference to the Processing under point 3 letters c), e) and f), object to the Processing of the Personal Data at any time (if anonymous data were not used), by sending an email to Kheperer (Article 21 of the GDPR);
- g) in cases of automated processing, receive the Personal Data in a readable format, for the purpose of communicating them to a third party, or, where technically feasible, request that Kheperer send the Personal Data directly to the third party (right to Personal Data portability – Article 20 of the GDPR);
- h) be informed by Kheperer without undue delay of any breaches or unauthorized access by third parties to Kheperer systems that contain the Personal Data (data breaches – Article 34 of the GDPR);
- i) lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the EU country where the User resides, works or where the User believes that his or her rights have been breached (Article 77 of the GDPR).
9. Type of Cookies
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.kheperer.it
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.
|Set by Google to distinguish users.
|Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
|Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".
|The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".
|Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
Should you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, you can click on the “Cookie Settings” item in the footer. This will display the consent notice again enabling you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.